Presentation Skills Training – 1 Day Course
Ready to transform your employee’s presentation skills? Our Presentation Training Course will empower your team to deliver with confidence, clarity and impact.
Developing an effective presentation style can benefit you in different ways, both in and out of the office environment. For example, whether you are pitching a new idea to your team, selling to a customer, or simply trying to persuade your colleagues in the workplace, being able to present your ideas in a confident and engaging way can mean the difference between failure and success.
Our powerful Presentation Skills Training Course is designed to help you gain best practice communication skills and structure to deliver professional presentations with clarity and confidence.
We believe that anyone can become a talented presenter. How? It’s simply a case of learning and applying your presentation techniques to remove nervousness, crafting a message that your audience will find interesting and learn key performance skills to deliver with real impact.
Learn how to improve your presentations skills whether you want to present more effectively in team meetings, deliver persuasive sales pitches to businesses or to become a dynamic presenter.
Key Course Benefits
People who attend this Presentation Skills Training Course will;
- Learn how to prepare, structure and time your presentations.
- Manage your voice and use body language correctly.
- Control your nerves & improve your confidence levels.
- Interact with your audience for better engagement.
- Communicate your message with clarity.
- Influence, capture and engage your target audience.
- Deliver your presentations with real impact.
How Does This Course Work?
This training course can be delivered in-house at your workplace or even off-site.
Highly flexible, choose from a 1-day or a 2-day Presentation Training Course.
You will receive key course notes and a certificate of achievement.
Perfect for individuals or teams seeking to present more successfully.
What Does This Presentation Skills Course Involve?
By the end of this 1-day training session, you will learn the following objectives;
Introduction to Delivering Great Presentations
- Identify the importance of preparation.
- Discover the importance of a personal presentation and the power of You!
- Understand how presentations can be influential, captivating and engaging.
Powerful Communication Skills for Presentations
- Create a great first impression and build rapport with your audience.
- Develop your body language skills for powerful presenting.
- Discover the importance and effective use of eye contact.
- Identify the correct tone pitch and pace when presenting.
- Learn how to engage with your audience to ensure you meet their needs with great questioning.
Maximise Presentation Performance
- Discover your three tells.
- We will help you to remove your nerves and fears.
- Learn how to involve everyone in your presentation.
- Discover our top tips for delivering amazing presentations
- Identify diverse methods of presenting.
- Understand the importance of visual aids.
- Learn confidence building techniques to help keep calm under pressure.
Achieve Presentation Success
- Learn physical skills to confidently deliver your message to your audience.
- Learn oral presentation skills to confidently deliver your message to your audience.
- How to close your presentation so your audience remember.
2 Day Upgrade Option
Want to maximise your training experience? Here are 5 reasons why companies in the UK upgraded from a 1-day Presentation Course to the 2-day Masterclass.
- Day 2 is all about practice!
- Go beyond the theory and knowledge.
- You will receive expert advice on presenting in real-time.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Gain constructive critique from your dedicated trainer.
Who Is Our This Presentation Skills Training for?
Aimed at people who have a want to deliver highly effective presentations to either internal teams, external clients, and sales opportunities.
- Ideal for All Employees
- Reception Staff
- Call Handlers
- Office Workers
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Senior Management
- Police Officers
Presentation Skills Training Review
Following this course, our team gained practical presentation techniques along with the confidence to interact and engage more effectively with our target audience.
We now feel more prepared to deliver better presentations both in the workplace and to our customers.
Popular Related Courses
Looking to provide Presentation Skills Training for your team?
There are 3 ways to get in touch. Call us on 08448 119 463, email us on Info@LiveAndLearnConsultancy.co.uk or complete short form below.