Advanced Communication Training – 1 Day
Want to take your communication skills to the next level? Our Advanced Communication Training equips you with highly effective skills to become a great communicator.
This powerful program provides a deeper understanding of how we communicate and equips delegates with a brand-new skill when communicating with introverted or dominant people. As a result, you will discover your own communication style and learn other people’s communication style within 3-5 seconds of meeting them.
Learn how to build better rapport with customers or internally with colleagues, reduce conflict situations or become a better communicator to achieve your desired goals. Once you learn the x4 communication styles, you can use this powerful tool to your advantage, throughout all aspects of your life!
- Learn the power of body language
- Discover x4 communication styles and their impact.
- Develop communication confidence.
- Gain effective listening skills and learn the art of building rapport.
- Know who you are as a communicator.
- Identify how to influence customers and team members.
- Learn to become an effective communicator.
Advanced Communication Training Objectives
Please note, the below course content is just an example. Our expert trainers can tailor the below Communication objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Understanding Your Own Communication
- Discover who you are as a communicator.
- How your communication style is received by your customers or work colleagues.
Advanced Communication Skills
- Get on to the same wave length as the people you are speaking to.
- Learn to understand the impact of the words you say and how you say them.
- Develop communication techniques to communicate with anyone effectively.
- Learn the impact and power of body language in your communication with others.
Effective Communication Techniques
- Gain active listening skills to help you become a good communicator.
- Learn how to build positive relationships with your customer or colleague.
- Employees will recognise how to use effective communication to build rapport.
- Identify the impact & importance of good listening to improve interpersonal skills.
Communication Styles And Their Impact
- Discover the reality of communication.
- Learn the secret 4 behaviours of communication.
- Understand how the communication cycle works.
- Discover why you may have a personality clash with some people.
- Gain confidence to negotiate a desired outcome with staff or customers.
- Discover how communication will help you influence the people you interact with.
Who Is Our Advanced Communication Skills Training for?
Perfect for individual employees or team’s looking to develop their communications skills and ultimately become a better communicator.
- Ideal For All Employees
- Reception Staff
- Call Handlers
- Office Workers
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Senior Management
- Police Officers
Location & Course Dates
Option 1 – In-House – Delivered at your workplace.
Option 2 – Off-Site – Don’t have facilities at your work premises? No problem, our trainers can deliver this communication course away from your workplace at a training venue that’s more suitable.
Delivered at a time and date that suits your team best.
We can accommodate between x1 and x12 delegates per training session, if you have more delegates, we can consider adding them on also. Just enquire below.
How Long Is This Course?
1 Day Course
Typically runs from 9:30am – 4:30pm.
You Will Receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement
Advanced Communication Training Review
Our team gained advanced communication techniques to interact and engage more effectively with fellow employees and customers. Really enjoyable course, trainer was outstanding, and the training materials provided were excellent.
Popular Related Courses
Looking to provide Advanced Communication Skills Training for your team? Please complete below form or if you prefer, contact us via telephone or direct email.
Office Telephone – 08448 119 463
For direct email enquiries – Info@LiveAndLearnConsultancy.co.uk