Conflict Resolution Training Course – 1 Day
Ready to reduce team conflict? Your employees will gain proven conflict resolution techniques to reduce workplace confrontations and achieve more win-win resolutions.
Conflicts can commonly occur in any workplace environment and industry regardless how many employees are working in the business. Why is conflict resolution important in the workplace? Arguments, disagreements and emotions can negatively impact staff relationships, increase job disruptions and hurt performance levels.
Once employee relationships are damaged, they can be difficult to repair, as a result, a lack of resolution can damage your company’s reputation.
Effective conflict resolution skills are essential to a healthy workplace because they help save time, money, account for better relationships, as well as reducing job distraction. This in-house Conflict Resolution Training Course will help your employees;
- Develop techniques to successfully deal with conflict.
- Master your own emotions to diffuse arguments.
- Increase in staff performance levels.
- Build rapport, trust and productive team relationships.
- Confidently approach difficult people.
- Gain key mediation tools & professional conflict resolution skills.
- Reduce team conflict in the workplace.
Conflict Resolution Training Objectives
This on-site conflict resolution training course covers a range of proven techniques. Learn to deal with challenging attitudes and behaviours and reduce workplace conflict.
Please note we can tailor the below Conflict Resolution objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Understand the Causes of Workplace Conflict
- Understand the underlining causes of conflict.
- Master your own emotions in a conflict situation.
Effective Conflict Resolution Skills and Techniques
- Learn how to handle difficult or abusive behaviour.
- Understand the impact of ‘red rag’ words and phrases.
- Identify a number of conflict management techniques to suit a range of situations.
Professionally Resolve Conflict in The Workplace
- Gain techniques to manage different types of conflict professionally.
- Identify the importance of a win-win situation when resolving conflicts.
- Avoid the negative impact of conflict and work towards compromise and resolution.
How Does This Conflict Training Course Work?
Perfect for anyone seeking to resolve conflict in the workplace.
- All employees in the workplace.
- Customer service professionals.
- Security officers.
- Teachers / Students.
- NHS Staff.
- Telephone operators.
- Help desk providers.
- Hospitality people.
- Leisure workers.
- For Managers, team leaders or supervisors.
Live And Learn Consultancy’s courses in Conflict Resolution Training is suitable for all staff and teams who would like to develop their conflict skills and manage people with professionalism to avoid a breakdown of communication.
Delivered on-site at your work offices.
Please note, if you do not have facilities at your business premises, our effective Conflict Training Program can also be delivered off-site, away from your workplace.
1 Day Program
You can choose a time and date the suits your team best.
Key Course Notes
Conflict Training Materials
A4 Certificate of Achievement