Dealing with Difficult People Training – 1 Day
Become empowered to confidently communicate and handle difficult and aggressive people at work.
The stress of handling difficult situations and aggressive people can result in poor productivity and negatively influence other staff members. This training course focuses on the causes of aggression and the effects on you and the people around you. Discover how to identify and manage early warning signs and the key triggers of anger in order to manage hostility effectively.
Gain a deeper understanding of how your communication can either help or hinder the interaction. Develop highly effective communication skills to resolve difficult situations and conversations quicker with positive results.
The aim of our 1 day Dealing with Difficult People Training Course is to provide supervisors, managers or team leaders with the key communication skills to address difficult behaviour in the workplace along with effectively managing difficult conversations to achieve more win-win outcomes.
How Does This Training Course Work?
Delivered In House Within Your Workplace
1 Day Dealing with Difficult People Course
Each Delegate Will Receive A Certificate
Perfect For Small Or Large Groups
Key Course Benefits
- Confidently respond to difficult behaviour.
- Identify how to achieve a positive outcome.
- Discover a range of different behaviour styles at work.
- Proven techniques to deal with difficult people in the workplace.
- Gain powerful Assertiveness skills to respond to difficult people.
- The importance of effective listening and how it can diffuse a situation.
What Does The Dealing with Difficult People Training Involve?
Please note we can tailor the below course objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Introduction To Behaviour
- What is challenging behaviour?
- How behaviour impacts in the workplace.
- What are the causes of difficult behaviour.
- The likely impact of not dealing with difficulties.
Understanding Key Behaviour Styles
- Discover and understand the different behaviour styles.
- Understanding before being understood.
- Identify the 4 essential personality types.
- Proven techniques to successfully communicate with different personality types.
Gain Powerful Communication Skills
- Building rapport.
- Non-verbal communication.
- Effective listening techniques.
- Influencing skills.
- Assertiveness skills.
Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
- Using the art of conflict resolution.
- Strategies for responding to different behaviour styles.
Location of Course & Delegate Numbers?
Our one day Dealing With Difficult People Training Programs are delivered on site within your workplace at a time and date that suits your organisation, we can deliver across the entire UK.
We can take a minimum of (1) delegate and up to a maximum of (12) delegates per session for the same price. We can accommodate both small and large groups.
Who Is This Training Course Suitable for?
Suitable for supervisors, managers or team leaders seeking to acquire an insight into why people behave in challenging ways and develop strategies and techniques to successfully deal with difficult people at work.
Our Clients Feedback
Our team of employees can now effectively deal with difficult people and aggressive behaviour with confidence.
This course has helped us to deal with difficult conversations at work and has provided key mediation skills. Great Job!
- More Info
Dealing with Difficult People Training UK Locations
We deliver in-house 1 day Dealing with Difficult People Courses at companies offices or premises wherever you are based in the UK.