Train the Trainer Course
Ready to deliver impactful training sessions? This course will help you plan, develop and deliver powerful training that truly engages your target audience.
Are your responsible for your companies’ induction training in the workplace? Perhaps you’re seeking to deliver highly engaging sessions to your team.
Whatever your training development needs, our Train The Trainer Courses will help you gain best practice delivery skills to truly engage your target audience.
Key Benefits of our Train the Trainer Course
Plan, deliver and evaluate your training session successfully.
Keep your audience engaged and motivated.
How to create a successful learning environment.
Discover key evaluation training techniques.
Trainers will leave with a clear best practice framework.
Produce high quality training sessions to suit all learning styles.
How Does This Train The Trainer Course Work?
Delivered in-house at your workplace or even off-site.
2-Day Train The Trainer Courses. Choose dates that suit you best.
Each delegate will receive an a4 certificate of achievement.
Suitable for anyone seeking to deliver powerful training.
Train The Trainer Course Objectives
Please note, the below training objectives can be tailored to your exact needs to ensure the program becomes highly relevant.
Introduction to Training & Development
- Define what training really is.
- Discover the roles and responsibilities of the perfect trainer.
- Understand the impact of personal presentation in a training session.
- Identify why communication is critical in training.
- Discover the importance of questioning trainees throughout the session.
The Art of Planning and Design
- How to define a structure that works for developing learning.
- Learn how to match needs for a successful training session.
- Identify diverse methods of training that work.
- Learn how to develop content that engaged and inspires learners.
- Discover our `must`, `could` `should` method for design.
Delivering Training with Impact
- Define how people learn to maximise their learning experience.
- How to identify a training need and skills gap.
- Identify the importance of observing behaviour to help embed learning.
- Learn techniques for successful management of your learning environment.
- Identify the importance of record keeping.
- Manage interruptions & challenging behaviour to keep your session on track.
- Discover the key difference between assessment and feedback.
- Learn how use our AID model for evaluation.
Quick Course Overview
- New Trainers, Experienced Trainers
- Facilitators, Educators
- Course Designers
- Training and Development Professionals
- HR Professionals, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Line Managers.