Communication Skills Training in the Workplace
Empower your team with effective communication skills to create a thriving workplace.
Without good communication skills in the workplace, co-workers will experience frustration, poor performance, missed opportunities and team conflict. Businesses who have booked this program have since experienced a more happier work environment where people feel valued.
Our 1-day effective Communication Skills Training in the Workplace will help your team to listen more actively, build more positive relationships whilst communicating with each other in a clear & respectful manner.
- Become a better communicator.
- How to become a good listener.
- Communicate more effectively with customers or employees.
- Create highly positive relationships.
- Improve your interpersonal skills.
- Learn the basics of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Achieve a stronger focus on your business goals.
Objectives | Effective Communication Skills Training
Please note, we can tailor the below Communication objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Introduction to Communication
- Understand the basics of communication.
- Identify barriers to communication.
- Recognise the importance of effective listening.
Methods of Communication
- Discover how the communication cycle works.
- Identify effective methods of communication.
- Discover the power of tone, pitch & pace.
- How to listen more intently.
- Understand the impact of body language.
Developing Your Impact
- Communicating your message with clarity.
- The implications of formal & informal communication.
- Define the impact of negative & positive communication.
Who is our Communication Skills Training for?
Perfect for individual employees or team’s looking to learn basic communication skills to enhance their life and work interactions.
- Ideal for All Employees
- Front Line Staff
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Senior Management
- All Job Roles
- For Doctors
- For Nurses
- For Police
- For Hotels
- For Call Centres
- For Teachers
- All Industry Sectors
- Healthcare And NHS
- Retail Industry
- Manufacturing Sector
- Hospitality Industry
- Contact Centre Industry
- Education or Schools
Our trainers can also accommodate small or large teams across any industry sector.
Location & Course Dates
Option 1 – In-House – Delivered at your workplace.
Option 2 – Off-Site – Don’t have facilities at your work premises? No problem, our trainers can deliver this communication course away from your workplace at a training venue that’s more suitable.
Delivered at a time and date that suits your team best.
We can accommodate between x1 and x12 delegates per training session.
If you have more delegates, we can consider adding them on also.
How Long Is This Course?
1 Day Course
Typically runs from 9:30am – 4:30pm. (Times can be changed depending on your needs)
You Will Receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement