Communication Skills Training – 1 Day
Ready to improve your employee’s communication skills in the workplace?
This course will help you deliver your message with clarity, develop positive relationships with customers or employees & help you to achieve your desired goals.
The ability to communicate in a confident and engaging manner is a critical business tool, furthermore, effective communication lies at the heart of the success of any individual, team, business and organisation.
In today’s business environment, the speed of telephone, social media or face to face communication is rapidly increasing, failing to communicate with others correctly may result in confusion or even conflict.
Our effective Communication Skills Training in the Workplace will help you choose and implement the right method of verbal or non-verbal communication to interact with others more confidently.
- Become a better communicator.
- Learn the basics of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Gain techniques to listen with patience and clarity.
- Discover the art of building rapport.
- Create more positive relationships with fellow employees.
- How to deliver your message with impact.
- Achieve a stronger focus on your business goals.
Objectives | Effective Communication Skills Training
Please note, we can tailor the below Communication objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Introduction to Communication
- Understand the basics of communication.
- Identify barriers to communication.
- Recognise the importance of effective listening.
Methods of Communication
- Identify effective methods of communication.
- Learn the importance of tone in communicating.
- Understand the impact of body language.
Developing Your Impact
- Recognise the implications of formal and informal communication.
- Define the impact of negative and positive communication.
- Develop clarity in communicating your message.
Who Is Our Communication Skills Training for?
Perfect for individual employees or team’s looking to learn basic communication skills to enhance their life and work interactions.
- Ideal For All Employees
- Reception Staff
- Call Handlers
- Office Workers
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Senior Management
- Police Officers
Location & Course Dates
Option 1 – In-House – Delivered at your workplace.
Option 2 – Off-Site – Don’t have facilities at your work premises? No problem, our trainers can deliver this communication course away from your workplace at a training venue that’s more suitable.
Delivered at a time and date that suits your team best.
We can accommodate between x1 and x12 delegates per training session.
If you have more delegates, we can consider adding them on also. Just enquire below.
How Long Is This Course?
1 Day Course
Typically runs from 9:30am – 4:30pm.
You Will Receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement
Popular Related Courses
Looking to provide Communication Skills Training for your team? Please complete below form or if you prefer, contact us via telephone or direct email.
Office Telephone – 08448 119 463
For direct email enquiries – Info@LiveAndLearnConsultancy.co.uk