Communication Skills Training in the Workplace
Empower your team with basic communication skills to build highly productive working relationships, avoid conflict and communicate with real clarity and confidence.
Good communication between co-workers in the workplace is basis of great teamwork and collaboration. The ability to communicate in a confident and engaging manner is a critical business tool, furthermore, effective communication lies at the heart of the successful individuals, teams and businesses.
In today’s business environment, the speed of telephone, social media or face to face communication is rapidly increasing, failing to communicate with others correctly may result in confusion or even conflict.
Our effective Communication Skills Training in the Workplace will help you implement the right method of verbal or non-verbal communication to interact with others more accurately and confidently.
- Become a better communicator.
- How to become a good listener.
- Discover the art of building rapport.
- Create highly positive relationships with fellow employees.
- Improve your interpersonal skills.
- Learn the basics of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Achieve a stronger focus on your business goals.
Objectives | Effective Communication Skills Training
Please note, we can tailor the below Communication objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Introduction to Communication
- Understand the basics of communication.
- Identify barriers to communication.
- Recognise the importance of effective listening.
Methods of Communication
- Identify effective methods of communication.
- Learn the importance of tone in communicating.
- Understand the impact of body language.
Developing Your Impact
- Recognise the implications of formal and informal communication.
- Define the impact of negative and positive communication.
- Develop clarity in communicating your message.
Who Is Our Communication Skills Training for?
Perfect for individual employees or team’s looking to learn basic communication skills to enhance their life and work interactions.
- Ideal for All Employees
- Front Line Staff
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Senior Management
- All Job Roles
- For Doctors
- For Nurses
- For Police
- For Hotels
- For Call Centres
- For Teachers
- All Industry Sectors
- Healthcare And NHS
- Retail Industry
- Manufacturing Sector
- Hospitality Industry
- Contact Centre Industry
- Education or Schools
Our trainers can also accommodate small or large teams across any industry sector.
Location & Course Dates
Option 1 – In-House – Delivered at your workplace.
Option 2 – Off-Site – Don’t have facilities at your work premises? No problem, our trainers can deliver this communication course away from your workplace at a training venue that’s more suitable.
Delivered at a time and date that suits your team best.
We can accommodate between x1 and x12 delegates per training session.
If you have more delegates, we can consider adding them on also.
How Long Is This Course?
1 Day Course
Typically runs from 9:30am – 4:30pm. (Times can be changed depending on your needs)
You Will Receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement