Management Skills Training – 1 Day Course
Ready to become a high performing manager? Gain essential management skills to increase your confidence, motivation and capability as a manager.
Perfect for supervisors, team leaders, first line managers, middle managers or senior management teams seeking to develop new techniques. If you have no previous training or you’re seeking a fresh approach, this training program provides a deeper understanding of a manager’s true role and responsibility.
Our Management Skills Training aims to help you learn fundamental managerial techniques for confidently managing a high performing team. Discover the art of people management, nurture better staff relationships and ultimately become a respected manager who inspires better results from your team.
- Become a great manager people want to work for.
- Improve your people management skills.
- Identify how to communicate with your team.
- Learn how to goal set for success.
- Successfully delegate tasks & projects to your team.
- Identify when and how to adopt different management styles.
- Inspire your team to greater success.
How Does This Management Training Program Work?
Delivered in-house at your workplace or even off-site.
1-day program. You can choose a time and date that suits you best.
Each delegate will receive an a4 certificate of achievement.
Suitable for anyone aiming to become a better manager.
Please note, the below Management Skills Training objectives can be tailored to your exact needs to ensure the program becomes highly relevant.
Managers Role and Responsibility
- Understand the role of an effective manager.
- Identify the importance of inspiring and motivating your team.
- key responsibilities of a manager in the workplace.
Communication Skills for Managers
- Understand the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Learn how to plan tasks and attain goals through others.
- Confidently delegate tasks to team members.
Management Styles and Team Performance
- Identify different management styles and when to use them.
- Deliver a one to one meeting with impact.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- How to provide effective staff feedback and positively manage performance.
- Set SMART goals and manage your team to success.
- New Managers
- First Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Middle Managers
- Senior Management Teams
Our trainers can also accommodate small or large management teams across any industry sector.
Related Management Programs
Interested in this Management Skills Training Course? Request full course details by completing below contact form. Short on time? Feel free to
Email us direct – Info@LiveAndLearnConsultancy.co.uk or Call on 08448 119 463.