Delegation Training Course – 1 Day
Learn how to successfully delegate tasks & authority to others, whilst keeping them motivated to do a great job.
Our Delegation Training for managers, team leaders or supervisors equips you with effective delegating skills to help you become more productive, focus on more top-priority tasks & reach your workplace goals.
Feeling stressed & overworked? Let’s face it, there is not enough time or hours in the day to complete all your top priority projects or even less urgent tasks. Managers who apply poor delegating skills can cause others to be confused, de-motivated & frustrated.
Good delegation saves you time. Why? It grooms a successor to that task and therefore you have employee who can handle that task in the future.
Using delegation in management can be the catalyst for improving teamwork, motivating others and unlocking the opportunity for you to focus on more top-priority tasks.
Delegation Training Benefits
- Learn how to delegate tasks & projects with confidence.
- Make the best use of your time.
- Discover a proven delegation process.
- Keep your team motivated when delegating tasks.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Identify the difference between delegating projects & dumping.
- Build trust with people and improve teamwork.
- How to let go of certain duties whilst remaining in control.
How Does This Delegation Training Course Work?
Delivered on-site at your workplace or even off-site.
1-day program. You can choose a time and date that suits you best.
Each delegate will receive an a4 certificate of achievement.
Suitable for managers, supervisors or team leaders.
Drowning in your own work? Perhaps your workload is becoming half-finished which is leading to an increase in stress? This effective Delegation Skills Training will help you reduce work-overload, create a more motivated team and boost individual & team performances. Start working smarter not harder!
This course includes the following objectives;
Introduction to Delegation
- Understand what effective delegation really is.
- Identify benefits of delegating task for both parties
- Learn how to decide which task should be delegated.
The Impacts of Delegation
- Time as currency – spend it wisely, spend it well.
- Identify advantages and barriers to delegation
- What happens when delegation goes wrong.
- As a manager identify the link between delegation, motivation and influence.
Effective Delegation Styles
- Learn how to trust and give respect to others.
- Why effective communication is critical to successful delegation.
A Successful Approach to Delegation
- Delegating tasks to your team – a SMART approach.
- The difference between delegation and ‘dumping’.
- How to monitor performance without taking over.
- Discover the importance of effective feedback in successful delegation.
Quick Delegation Training Overview
Who is this course for?
For anyone wanting to enhance their own productivity by successfully delegating tasks and projects to their fellow team members.
Our management trainers can accommodate a small or large team.
Where is this course delivered?
Delivered on-site at your work offices.
Please note, if you do not have facilities at your business premises, our Delegation Skills Course can also be delivered off-site, away from your workplace.
1 Day Course – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Participants will receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement
Delegation Training Review
The best delegation training course our line managers and supervisors have attended.
Our line managers now feel more confident in their approach when delegating out tasks to their teams. Thanks to this course, we have seen a significant rise in our managers productivity levels.