Recruitment and Selection Training Course
Ready to recruit the best possible candidates to experience optimum business performance? You will learn a proven recruiting process.
This Recruitment and Selection Training Course will equip managers or hr staff with best practice interview skills to hire or promote the right people.
Recruiting the right candidate for the right job role is the foundation for acquiring a happier, motivated, and successful team. Managers and businesses who fail to implement a successful recruitment process will experience a loss in productivity, wasted time and incur large financial costs due to high staff turnover.
This training course is designed to ensure ‘you the interviewer’ asks the right questions, understand up-to-date employment law, and conduct a proven 8 step selection process to hire the best candidate.
- Hire the right person for the correct role.
- Learn a professional 8 stage recruitment process.
- How to screen CV`s to select the right candidates
- Deliver effective interviews to draw out your candidate’s attributes.
- Recruit the best possible candidates.
- How employment law, equality & diversity impacts on the selection process.
Please note we can tailor the below Recruitment Training objectives to meet your exact course requirements. Want a fully bespoke design? View our full 1 day HR Course List.
Introduction to Recruitment and Selection
- Identify the cost of recruitment and staff turnover.
- The causes of poor recruitment.
- Understand clearly employment law, equality and diversity surrounding interviewing and selection.
The Recruitment Process
- Clearly define the right candidate for the role
- Learn our 8 stage recruitment process
- Identify how to effectively screen a CV to find the right candidate.
- Understand the importance of planning and preparation in the process.
Effective Interview Skills and Recruitment Techniques
- Clearly identify key skills needed by an interviewer
- Understand first impressions are a two-way process
- Learn how to target 5 key attitudes for successful competency-based interviews.
- Discover the WASP process for interview.
- Identify key communication techniques that will help you draw out effective responses.
Quick Course Overview
Who is it suitable for?
All staff and managers who are interviewing or will be in the future.
We can accommodate small or large groups depending on the size of your team.
Where is this Recruitment Course delivered?
Delivered in-house at your work offices.
Please note, if you do not have training facilities, our Recruitment Training for managers can also be delivered off-site, away from your workplace.
1 Day Course – 9:30am to 4:30pm
Lunch Break and two 15 minute breaks. (We can change times to suit your needs)
You Will Receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement