Behavioural Interview Training – 1 Day
Recruit and build a higher performing team that consistently achieves your companies’ goals through our powerful Behavioural Interviewing Training Course.
Recruiting top talent for your business is key to long-term success. Getting it right first time is not always easy. Hiring the wrong employee’s costs money, wastes valuable time and can even upset the dynamics in your team.
Our Behavioural Interview Skills Training helps managers, recruiters, and hr employees to fine tune their competency-based behavioural interview techniques, and to start recruiting top performers!
By focusing on desirable competencies and understanding different communication styles, you will learn how to read people quickly and choose the candidates based on desirable behavioural for the jobs you are recruiting.
You will learn how to screen an application form, ask the right behavioural interview questions, and practice the overall interview process to make sure you recruit the right people time after time.
Key Benefits of our Behavioural Interview Training
Recruit the right talent more consistently.
Objectively screen an application to find the perfect candidate.
Interview your candidates using behavioural interview questions.
Discover 4 key communication behaviours and their impact.
Use your communication skills on a deeper level to find the right talent.
Behavioural Interview Techniques
- How to target attitudes in your interview in addition to skills and experience.
- Find out more about your candidate with powerful questioning techniques.
- Discover the W.A.S.P model for interview success.
The Perfect Interviewer
- Identify the skills needed to carry out the perfect interview
- Understand the impact on the business when you get it wrong.
- Objectively screen an application to find the perfect candidate.
Find The Right Talent with The Right Communication
- Understand 4 communication behaviours and their impact.
- Identify the communication style your interviewee is using and what that means for the job role and the team.
- Learn how to listen deeper to find the right candidate.
- Use your communication skills on a deeper level to find the right talent.
Training Course Overview
Who is this course suitable for?
Aimed at people who are responsible conducting interviews at work. For example;
Where is this course delivered?
Delivered on-site at your work offices.
Please note, if you do not have facilities at your business premises, our Behavioural Interview Course can also be delivered off-site, away from your workplace.
1 Day Courses – 09:30 – 16:45 with 30 mins lunch break.
Delegates will receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement