HR Training for Managers
Empower team leaders, line managers and supervisors with a stronger understanding of HR law.
Looking for a quick overview on HR? Then this course is for you.
Our specialist HR training courses will provide you with the up to date HR tools to avoid HR challenges and issues that may develop in the future.
Whether you are a new or experienced manager, a team leader or supervisor, this highly effective course aims to equip you with up-to-date knowledge for dealing with staff compliantly, learn how to manage staff absenteeism successfully and discover how to deal with staff grievance and sickness in a positive manner.
Identify your role and responsibilities as a manager when it comes to HR employment law.
Why Choose Our HR Training for Managers?
Please note, the below training objectives can be tailored to suit your exact needs. Want a fully bespoke design? View our full 1 day HR Course List.
The Law and You
- Employment law and its impact on business.
- Importance of equality and diversity.
- Clearly understand the protected characteristics of equality and diversity.
- Harassment and discrimination and how to manage it.
- The importance of effective communication in HR.
- Identify the power of effective listening.
Manage HR Staff Challenges
- Understand the importance of absence management.
- Define and manage issues around conduct and capability.
- Confidently develop to develop performance action plans.
- Learn how to correctly investigate issues.
- Handle and resolve grievances positively.
Quick HR Course Overview
Who is it suitable for?
For managers, supervisors and team leaders who seeking a stronger understanding of HR.
We can accommodate small or large groups depending on the size of your team.
Where is this course delivered?
Delivered in-house at your work offices.
Please note, if you do not have training facilities, our HR Training for Managers can also be delivered off-site, away from your workplace.
1 Day Course – 9:30am to 4:30pm
Lunch Break and two 15 minute breaks. (We can change times to suit your needs)
Your Course Includes
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement