1 Day Telephone Skills Training
Gain Highly Effective Telephone Skills To Deliver Professional Customer Care.
Whether your team are answering (incoming calls) or making (outbound), this training course will equip your staff with professional telephone etiquette skills & communication techniques to successfully engage with your suppliers or customers.
Our one day customer Telephone Training Courses are ideal for those seeking to deliver professional telephone standards on a consistent basis.
Your customers can display a variety of different communication styles and behaviour types, we will equip your staff with professional telephone techniques for dealing with all customers successfully.
This 1 Day Telephone Training Course Will Help You;
Handle Customer Calls With Professional Telephone Etiquette.
Constructively Respond To A Customer’s Concern Or Complaint.
Gain Telephone Communication Skills And Effective Listening Techniques.
Build Rapport & Satisfy Customers Needs Quickly Via Effective Dialogue Skills.
Answer Inbound Calls & Make Outbound Telephone Calls In A Professional Manner.
How Does Our Telephone Skills Training Work?
Delivered On Site Within Your Workplace
1 Day Telephone Training Course
Each Delegate Will Receive A Certificate
Perfect For Small or Large Groups
? What Does The Telephone Skills Training Involve?
Whether your answering incoming calls or making phone calls to either suppliers or customers, this course provides professional phone etiquette skills to help provide the best possible impression.
Please note we can tailor our telephone course objectives to meet your exact training requirements.
Professional Telephone Techniques
- How to open inbound and outbound calls professionally.
- Develop an understanding of the types of customer you will speak to.
- Discover how to accurately respond to customers.
- Learn how to answering and make telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Identify the importance of ownership when receiving calls and calling customers.
Highly Effective Telephone Communication Skills
- Learn how to build rapport with your customers.
- Effectively use your communication to create a positive outcome.
- Telephone questioning skills needed to find out the customers expectations.
- Understand different communication styles and how to communicate with each one.
- The impact communication has on the telephone conversations with your customers.
Handling Telephone Complaints
- Avoid customers needing to complain or causing conflict.
- Gain telephone etiquette skills to handle aggressive and difficult customers.
- Proven communication techniques to deal with angry or unhappy customers.
- How to constructively respond to a telephone customer complaints and concerns.
- Learn the difference between a question, a complaint, conflict and your role in each.
? Location & Delegates Numbers?
Our one day Telephone Techniques Training Courses are delivered on site within your workplace at a time and date that suits your organisation, we can deliver across the entire UK.
We can take a minimum of (1) delegate and up to a maximum of (12) delegates per session for the same price. We can accommodate both small and large groups.
? Who Is This Course Suitable for?
Live And Learn Consultancy’s one day Customer Telephone Training Courses are ideal for those who are responsible for answering the telephone for incoming calls or dialling out and making calls on behalf of their organisation to suppliers or customers.
- All Staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Customer Service Agents
- Reception Staff
- Call Handlers
- Team Leaders
- First Line Managers
- Senior Managers
Our Clients Feedback
Our team have gained highly effective telephone techniques to communicate in a positive and professional manner to all our customers.
Inspiring, packed with great tools and most of all highly reccomended to all companies in the UK!
- More Info
In-House Telephone Etiquette Training UK Locations
We deliver in-house Telephone Customer Care Courses at companies offices or premises wherever you are based in the UK. Our experienced local trainers cover the entire United Kingdom
Professional Customer Telephone Manner Training For All UK Industries
If you manage to get the customer support, telephone etiquette or communication wrong it wrong it may create a bad impression and in some cases even lose clients.