1 Day Receptionist Courses
Your reception staff will gain best practice communication skills to engage with customers and learn how to manage the reception area in a professional manner.
When greeting customers either face to face or over the telephone, it’s essential all receptionists communicate company values, multi-task effectively and manage the reception area whilst keeping all visitors informed.
Perfect for all industry sectors, our one day Receptionist Courses will equip you with best practice and professional reception skills to deal with difficult customer effectively and manage the reception area confidently.
- Balance admin tasks & handle reception duties.
- Develop effective listening skills to get it right first time.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Create an excellent first impression.
- Manage the reception area more confidently.
- Deal with customer complaints & difficult situations professionally.
How Do Our Receptionist Courses Work?
Delivered In House Within Your Workplace
1 Day Reception Skills Training
Each Delegate Will Receive A Certificate
Perfect For Individuals or Teams
? What Does The Reception Training Involve?
This training course will focus on ensuring you are equipped with effective communication skills to deal with challenging customers, maintain a professional image and the listening skills to maintain positive customer relations.
If required, we can tailor the outlines of our professional Receptionist Courses directly to your staff needs.
Role of The Receptionist
- Your role in representing your company.
- Learn how to make first impressions count as a receptionist.
- Why receptionists are responsible for maintaining a positive attitude.
- The importance of the reception area and how can project a professional image.
Communication Skills for Reception Staff
- Understand the importance of effective listening skills to get it right first time.
- The significance of tone, pitch and pace and how to use this to your advantage.
- Successful questioning techniques to enable you to receive accurate information.
Dealing with Customers Professionally
- Learn productive skills for building rapport with your customers.
- Learn productive receptionist skills to effectively deal with cold callers.
- Techniques for dealing with difficult callers, remaining calm and professional.
? Course Location & Delegates Numbers?
Our one day Receptionist Courses are delivered on site within your workplace at a time and date that suits your organisation, we can deliver across the entire UK.
We can take a minimum of (1) delegate and up to a maximum of (12) delegates per session for the same price. We can accommodate both small and large groups.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
Perfect for new or experienced receptionists looking to gain best practice receptionist skills and manage the reception area effectively.
- All Reception Staff
- Office Receptionist
- New or Experienced Staff
- Healthcare Receptionists
- NHS Receptionists
- Dental Receptionist
- Medical Receptionists
- Hospitality Reception Staff
- Hotel Receptionists
- School Receptionists
- Legal Receptionist
Our Clients Feedback
My team of receptionists have gained the skills and confidence to manage the reception area professionally. This course is highly recommended to all reception staff.
- More Info
More About Reception Training Courses
You may have thought in the past as a manager or business owner, why are receptionists important? Being a professional and organised receptionist is an integral and important part of any organisation and requires fulfilling a huge responsibility. Whether you’re a dental or medical receptionist working in the NHS, an office-based receptionist or hotel receptionist conducting your daily reception duties in the workplace you must be aware of your own personal impact, people skills and approach when dealing with a variety of behavioural personalities.
Live And Learn Consultancy’s Receptionist Courses are aimed to help you identity professional telephone etiquette when dealing with phone calls and key communication skills for receptionists to help building rapport and maintain a smooth and effective reception area.
Receptionist Courses For All UK Industries
Live And Learn Consultancy provide training for reception staff for all industry sectors in the UK a few of which include;
- Banking And Finance
- Leisure And Tourism Industry
- Healthcare Companies
- Insurance And Recruitment Companies
- Manufacturing and Engineering Companies
- Retail And Hospitality Businesses
- Education and Schools Sector
- Construction Companies
- Transport, Warehouse and Logistics
Being a leading provider of receptionist training courses in the UK, we are committed to boosting your reception skills in customer service to help you maintain a happy a vibrant working environment.