Telephone Skills Training – 1 Day Course
Empower your staff with best practice telephone handling techniques to communicate with your customers in a more confident and professional manner.
Whether your team answering incoming calls or making outbound phone calls, this course will help your staff gain professional phone etiquette skills and highly effective communication techniques to engage with customers more successfully.
Perfect for all employees who communicate with customers or suppliers over the phone seeking to develop new customer care techniques. Live And Learn Consultancy’s Telephone Training Course will help you;
- Deliver an outstanding service to your customers.
- Answer inbound and outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Learn best practice communication skills.
- Gain highly effective listening techniques.
- Build rapport and satisfy customers’ needs quickly.
- Deal with angry or unhappy customers.
- Learn how to close the call effectively.
How Does This Telephone Skills Training Work?
Delivered in-house at your workplace.
1-day program. You can choose a time and date that suits you best.
Each delegate will receive an a4 certificate of achievement.
Suitable for small or large teams.
Please note, the below Telephone Skills Training objectives can be tailored to your exact needs to ensure the program becomes highly relevant.
Highly Effective Telephone Techniques
- How to open inbound and outbound calls professionally.
- Learn a new and proven telephone call structure that works.
- Importance of ownership when receiving calls and calling customers.
- Understand different types of customers you will speak to.
- Gather the required information to accurately respond to your customers.
- Gain best practice techniques for voice mail, transferring and taking messages.
- Learn how to answer and make telephone calls in a professional manner.
Best Practice Telephone Communication Skills
- How to build rapport with your customers.
- Telephone questioning skills needed to find out the customers’ expectations.
- Importance of body language in telephone communication.
- The impact communication has on the telephone conversations with your customers.
- Effectively use your communication to create better outcomes.
Professional Telephone Skills
- Importance of choosing a great attitude.
- Acquire techniques to overcome communication barriers.
- Implement proven tips to deal with unhappy customers.
- Positively respond to negative callers.
- How to stay calm under pressure and control the call for a positive outcome.
Live And Learn Consultancy’s one day Customer Telephone Training Courses are ideal for those who are responsible for answering the telephone for incoming calls or dialling out and making calls on behalf of their organisation to suppliers or customers.
- All Staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Customer Service Agents
- Reception Staff
- Call Handlers
- Team Leaders
- First Line Managers
- Senior Managers
Our trainers can accommodate small or large teams across any industry sector.