Customer Complaints Training – 1 Day Course
Gain highly effective complaint handling skills to improve your company’s reputation, increase customer loyalty and resolve complaints before they escalate.
Your team will learn how to handle customer complaints more professionally whether they communicate via telephone, email or face to face methods. Empower your employees with effective communication skills and a proven complaint handling process to manage aggressive or complaining customers more successfully.
Our Customer Complaints Training Course will help your staff gain best practice complaint handling techniques for managing difficult customers and experiencing better customer interactions.
- Diffuse emotionally charged situations.
- Build better rapport with abusive customers.
- Resolve customer conflict before it escalates.
- Identify powerful listening questioning techniques.
- Increase customer loyalty & improve business reputation.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
How Does This Complaint Handling Training Work?
Delivered at your workplace or off-site.
1-Day Customer Complaints Training
Each delegate will receive a certificate
Perfect for all staff who engage with customers.
Please note, the below objectives can be tailored to ensure this training course is highly relevant to your industry.
Introduction to Customer Complaint Handling
- Discover why customers complain.
- Identify the benefits of handling complaints effectively.
Managing Complaints Professionally
- Manage the issue and the customer.
- Learn the impact of ‘red rag’ words and phrases.
- Identify how to handle aggressive or abusive customer behaviour.
- Master your own emotions when dealing with customer complaints.
- Discover the customer conflict techniques to suit a range of situations.
How to Engage with Customers
- Master the art of building customer rapport.
- Identifying the importance of body language.
- Understand your voice is your tool & how to effectively use it.
- Learn communication styles to respond accurately to customers.
Generating Customer Loyalty
- Develop key listening techniques.
- Identify your customer needs and effectively respond to them.
- Discover effective question techniques including open and closed questions.
Customer Complaints Training Course Overview
Employees who are responsible for dealing with customers who complain. Participants may handle complaints face to face, by telephone or via email methods.
- All Customer Service Staff
- Support Staff
- Office Staff
- Sales People
- Call Handlers
- Team Leaders