Time Management Training for Employees
Ready to manage your time effectively? Regain control, work smarter and improve your workplace performance by using powerful time management skills.
Do you find your running out of time to meet personal or professional deadlines? In today’s fast paced environment, employees have far more distractions and demands which can affect work-life balance.
Perfect for all UK companies, our highly popular on-site Time Management Training for employees teaches you to organise daily tasks, reduce stress levels & gain practical tools to master the art of managing time.
- How to delegate tasks to your team.
- Learn how to prioritise your tasks
- Gain time management techniques for better work life balance.
- Reduce stress levels at work
- Learn key time management strategies that work.
- Achieve better results in less time.
Time Management Course Objectives
By eliminating time wasting habits and constant time thieves, our expert trainers will instil highly effective time management skills to add more value to your working day. Training course objectives include;
Introduction To Time Management
- Discover what time really is.
- Find time you never knew you had!
- The true benefits time management in the workplace.
- Learn how good time management can increase work efficiency.
Gain Highly Effective Time Management Skills
- Gain proven effective time management techniques.
- Learn the importance of planning.
- Discover the difference between your important and urgent tasks.
- Define the difference between to-do, action and perhaps lists.
- Understand your current time management position and plan to be more effective.
- Identify why small changes make big differences and plan for success.
Communication Skills for Time Management
- Recognise your time wasters.
- Learn how to say no assertively to time thieves.
- Identify ways to manage distractions.
Achieving Time Management Success
- Learn key planning & prioritisation for time management success.
- How to manage your `spending` wisely.
- How to plan effectively using SMART.
- The importance of understanding your circle of control.
Quick Course Overview
Who is This Course Suitable For?
All staff and managers who could benefit from managing time more successfully.
- All Employees at work
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Senior Management
- High School Students
- College Students
- University Students
- Suitable for anyone
We can also accommodate small or large teams.
Where is This Course Delivered?
Delivered on-site at your work offices or virtually.
Please note, if you do not have training facilities, our Time Management Skills Training for employees can also be delivered off-site, away from your workplace.
1 Day Course
Dates are highly flexible. You can decide on a course date that suits your employees best.
You Will Receive
Key Course Notes
A4 Certificate of Achievement
Related Training Courses