Train The Trainer Course
Ready to deliver dynamic training sessions? Learn how to plan, develop and deliver powerful training that truly engages your target audience.
At Live And Learn Consultancy, we firmly believe that training should engage, inspire, and motivate people, whilst making training a fun and meaningful experience.
Are your responsible for your companies’ induction training? Perhaps you’re seeking to deliver highly engaging sessions to your team. Our Train The Trainer Courses will help you gain best practice delivery skills to truly engage your target audience.
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate your training session.
- Keep your audience engaged and motivated.
- How to create a successful learning environment.
- Discover key evaluation training techniques.
- Trainers will leave with a clear best practice framework.
- Produce high quality training sessions to suit all learning styles.
How Does This Train The Trainer Course Work?
Delivered in-house at your workplace or even off-site.
2-Day Train The Trainer Courses. Choose dates that suit you best.
Each delegate will receive an a4 certificate of achievement.
Suitable for anyone seeking to deliver powerful training.
Train The Trainer Course Objectives
Please note, the below training objectives can be tailored to your exact needs to ensure the program becomes highly relevant.
Introduction to Training
- Define what training really is.
- Discover the roles and responsibilities of the perfect trainer.
- Understand the impact of personal presentation in a training session.
- Identify why communication is critical in training.
- Discover the importance of questioning trainees throughout the session.
Planning and Design
- Define a structure that works for developing learning.
- Learn how to match needs for a successful training session.
- Identify diverse methods of training that work.
- Learn how to develop content that engaged and inspires learners.
- Discover our `must`, `could` `should` method for design.
Training with Impact
- Define how people learn to maximise their learning experience.
- How to identify a training need and skills gap.
- Identify the importance of observing behaviour to help embed learning.
Getting It Right Every Time
- Learn techniques for successful management of your learning environment.
- Identify the importance of record keeping.
- Manage interruptions & challenging behaviour to keep your session on track.
- Discover the key difference between assessment and feedback.
- Learn how use our AID model for evaluation.
Quick Course Overview
- New Trainers, Experienced Trainers
- Facilitators, Educators
- Course Designers
- Training and Development Professionals
- HR Professionals, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- 2 Day Course – Runs from 9am to 5pm.
- Flexible Delivery – The 2 days can be split over a time frame that suits you best.
- Our trainers can accommodate small or large teams across any industry sector.
Interested in this Train The Trainer Course? Request full course details by completing below contact form. Short on time? Feel free to;
Email us direct – Info@LiveAndLearnConsultancy.co.uk or Call on 08448 119 463.