Are you a Manager or an Employer responsible for conducting recruitment interviews at work? View our highly effective Interviewing Training below
Our Interview Skills Training will help you to become a better interviewer when recruiting and has been designed for managers who have had little formal training or experience within this area.
How Does Our Interviewing Training Courses Work?
? Key Benefits Of Our Interviewing Training for Managers?
The Interviewing Skills Training Course is for anyone responsible for conducting face to face interviews within the recruitment area, whether you are an employer, team leader or line manager at work.
- Effective Interviewing Process – Learn to manage and implement a successful hiring process.
- Employment Law – Understand how legislation, equality and diversity impacts on the over interview.
- Building Rapport With Candidates – Understand the art of communication when interviewing staff.
- Practical Interview Skills – Hire the right person for the correct role on a more consistent basis.
- Interviewing Techniques – Gain effective interviewing techniques to recruit the best possible candidates.
? What Does The Interviewing Training for Managers Involve?
This highly knowledgeable course ensure you gain the confidence and skills to become an effective interviewer.
Introduction To Effective Interviewing
- Identifying the causes of poor recruitment.
- Understand employment law, equality and diversity surrounding interviewing and selection.
The Interview Process
- Learn how to review a CV to find the right candidate.
- The different stages of recruitment and interviewing.
- Understand the importance of planning and preparation in the process.
Conducting An Effective Interviewing Process
- Understand first impressions are a two way process.
- How rapport can help the interview process and overall selection.
- Importance of reflective listening techniques.
- Learn to ask the right interview questions as the interviewer.
- Understand the different ways you can interview and analyse which is right for you.
- Powerful communication techniques that will help you draw out effective responses.
- Learn proactive skills to close the interview effectively.
? Location Of Interview Skills Training And Delegate Numbers?
Good news, we can come to you regardless of your companies location! Our one day Interviewing Courses are delivered in house within your workplace anywhere in the UK at a time and date that suits your organisation.
We can take a minimum of (1) delegate and up to a maximum of (12) delegates per session for the same price. We can accommodate both small and large groups.
? Who Is This Interview Skills Training Course Suitable for?
Our in house interviewing training course is perfect for anyone who is actively involved with the recruitment process and is looking to enhance their professional and effective interviewing skills.
- All Managers at Work
- First Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- HR Managers
- HR Staff
- HR Advisers
- HR Professionals
- HR Managers
- Heads of Department
- Senior Managers
Our Clients Feedback
Highly effective recruitment skills and interviewing techniques for managers which can be applied with immediate effect, many valuable interview tools in order to select the right staff. Fantastic Course!
- Towns & Cities
In-House Interviewing Training UK Locations
Participants will identify the effectiveness of Interviewing Techniques for Employers within your industry sector. We deliver this course at companies offices or premises wherever you are based in the UK and have experienced local recruitment trainers covering the following areas:
Our Advanced Interviewing Training for Managers are also delivered in
- Central London and the London Area
- Essex and The South East
- Kent and East Sussex
- Leeds and Bradford and West Yorkshire
- Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Norwich and East Anglia
- Manchester and the North West
- Cardiff and South Wales
- Oxford and Swindon
- Southampton and Bournemouth.
Our Basic Interviewing Training for Employers for staff are also delivered in
- Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Nottingham and the East Midlands
- Exeter, Bristol and the South West
- Newcastle and the North East
- Glasgow, Edinburgh and Scotland
- Belfast and Northern Ireland
- Derby and Derbyshire
- Leicester and Leicestershire
- Portsmouth and Hampshire
- Liverpool and Cheshire
- Preston and Lancashire.
Delegates who viewed our Interviewing Training Course also viewed the following in house courses;