NVQ Funding Eligibility - Application Form

How Can I Access NVQ Funding?


Great news, up to 90% funding is available whether you’re looking to place an individual or your entire team on a funded qualification.


So what are the current guidelines and how do you know if you or your team of employees qualify?


Current Funding Eligibility Criteria


Candidates who meet the following government funding criteria will gain the opportunity to access up to 90% funding.

  • You must be employed.

  • Have a contract of employment. (You can be on a zero hour contract).

  • Be working a minimum of 16 hours per week.

  • Must have your employer’s permission.

  • Available for all ages including aged 25 plus.

  • Worked or lived in the UK for 3 years or more.

View Course List   Benefits of an NVQ

What Is The Government Levy Scheme?


Adult apprenticeship courses, formally known as NVQ’s, are now under what’s called the apprenticeship levy scheme which was brought into play as of April 2017.


What Does This Mean?


Any company who pays less than £3million PAYE can gain 90% funding from the government, as a company you, will only need to pay the remaining 10%.


This can be paid as a one off fee to the training provider, or a monthly fee over 12 separate instalments. Unsure of what this means? Don’t worry, complete form below and our team will provide further support via phone or email.


NVQ Delivery Locations


You must be currently working within any of the areas listed below in order for the assessor to assess you against your chosen units at your workplace.

  • North West Area
  • Yorkshire Area
  • North East Area
  • East Midlands – Bedfordshire – Northamptonshire – Other Areas
  • Southcoast of England

Do You Have 20 Employees or More Interested?


Place 20 or more employees on an NVQ and your organisation will receive your own dedicated assessor. Many successful UK companies have chosen this option.


Interested? Simply complete below form and we will provide further support.


Full Training Course Details