The NVQ Level 2 and NVQ Level 3 Manufacturing Qualifications Are Funded Subject To Eligibility.
Looking to gain a qualification within the manufacturing sector? Perhaps you have the experience not necessarily any recognised certification.
The funded NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 courses are nationally accredited manufacturing training qualifications that are suitable for those working within this industry sector. You are can view the full list of funded NVQ Qualifications.
Why Undertake The Manufacturing NVQ Level 2 & 3 Courses?
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a free manufacturing training qualification.
- Earn While You Learn – No need for evening college travel, complete at your place of work.
- National Accreditation – Gain an accredited Level 2 or 3 qualification.
- Gain Job-Specific Skills – Gain a relevant qualification within the manufacturing sector.
Where Do I Undertake The Manufacturing NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 Course?
All learning for the Level 2 & Level 3 manufacturing courses are completed and supported at your workplace. So the great news is there is no need to travel.
Duration of Qualification?
Usually takes around 12 months, however you work at your own speed as we understand you have additional responsibilities whether family, social or job related.
What Do I Achieve?
You will gain a nationally accredited Manufacturing NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 certificate depending on the qualification you sign up for.
- NVQ Units
Manufacturing NVQ Units List
When undertaking the Level 2 or NVQ Level 3, you will choose a few mandatory & optional Manufacturing NVQ Units that relate to your day to day job role.
Please note the below are only a sample of the overall units, there are over 40 units you can choose from.
- Transferring Materials.
- Producing Shaped Products.
- Producing Joined Products.
- Producing Products By Processing.
- Producing Formed Products.
- Finishing Products.
- Producing Moulded Products.
- Producing Packaged Products.
- Inspection & Testing Activities.
- Producing Products By Assembly Operations.
- Making Products Using Computer Controlled Equipment.
- Manufacturing Products Using Combined Manufacturing Operations.
- Analysing The Results Of Inspection & Confirming Quality Of Production.
- Who Is It For
Who Is It For?
The funded Manufacturing NVQ Courses are for all staff working within the manufacturing industry including
- Manufacturing Team Leaders
- Manufacturing Managers.
- Training Locations
The Manufacturing NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 Courses are delivered nationwide across the UK including;